If you've always wanted to start your own business Amazon just may be the place for you! With Amazon's push to make one day prime delivery the new standard. They have set-up a blueprint for success by becoming a logistic partner with them. In other words, they want you to start a business that will deliver prime packages.
A few of the enticements:
- Logistics experience not required
- Use our technology, processes, and more than 20 years of logistics experience to set up and run your delivery business.
- Focus on people, not sales
- Amazon’s packages keep your business growing, so you can focus on building a great team and delivering without worrying about driving sales.
- Support, when you need it
- Amazon’s experience is behind you every step of the way, from hands-on training to on-demand support to ensure your operation runs smoothly.
Amazon claims that you can expect to profits to be estimated at $75k-$300k depending on how many vans you are running and how many people you hire to work for you. Military veterans even have a special incentive as they will reimburse start-up costs!
It may not be for everyone but, the low cost, turn key structure does have appeal for many looking to branch out on their own.