Hey Maine, If You See This On Your Car, Don’t Touch It & RUN
According to the Daily Star, a woman was hospitalized recently due to an extremely surprising and dangerous incident.
Erin Mimms walked to her car after celebrating her birthday with her husband in Brooklyn and noticed a napkin under the handle of the driver side, according to the article.
So, like many of us would do, she grabbed the napkin and threw it away then washed her hands.
After washing her hands in a restaurant she immediately started to feel funny. As the article states, she felt a "tingle" on her hands and within 5 minutes her entire body was reacting. But reacting to what?
I started getting hot flashes, my chest was hurting, my heart was beating really fast.
NBC News, on YouTube did an interview with Erin and this is what she had to say about the incident below.
Because her body had this huge rush of tingles and other symptoms, her husband drove her right to the hospital. She had tests and samples of her urine were investigated, later to find out that the doctors, do not know what poison this was or what happened, as the article states. But Erin was poisoned by whatever substance was on that napkin.
It is suggested by experts that it may of been put there, in order to perform a kidnapping. The substance, if not medically attended to, would have made Erin unconscious.
Erin warned friends and the public on her Facebook saying,
Just that little amount had me messed up, y’all, so just imagine if I would’ve grabbed it with my full hand. I probably could’ve been dead. Just for everybody, all the women in Houston, and just everywhere, be careful when you’re out. Pay attention to your surroundings. Just be careful, be safe.
This attempt to hurt someone is extremely dangerous, and eye-opening. As Erin says, make sure to always be aware of your surroundings and if you see a napkin or anything for that matter under your handles of your car, do not touch it and call your local authorities immediately.