Ok, I have the info. It is ready to be done. I just have not done it. I am getting money back, so I am sure this is not a big deal to the government. But I need to make it legit. I have NOT filed my taxes and I need to file an extension.

SO if you need more time to prepare your federal tax return? Here’s your form. Please be aware that an extension of time to file your return does not grant you any extension of time to pay your tax liability. You have to make an effort to pay what you think you owe. Now for the Maine tax returns, there is an extension for this as well. Here is the Maine form. Both are fairly easy to fill out, thank goodness, ‘cause I have to fill them ASAP!

(OH, I see I was photo bombed! Gees)

More From Kool AM