Augusta / Waterville Area Party Bars You Need To Experience
If you have moved to Maine, or you are visiting Maine, from a much more populace state, you've probably noticed that our nightlife is a lot different. As a mostly rural state (come on, our idea of a "city" is 60,000 people!), we don't have a lot of city-like nightclubs.
However, Mainers still love to party. So, even though we lack nightclubs, we have a lot of party bars!
Nearly every city or town, no matter the size, has at least one bar that is known as the place where everyone goes to party. We're talking about the places where you go to meet up with friends, where you go to meet new friends, and where the bands and DJs electrify the crowd.
We've put together our list of the top party bars in the Augusta / Waterville area. Take a look and let us know what other bars need to be on our list.
5 Central Maine Party Bars
So, what other establishments need to be on our list? Message use through our app or on Facebook.
If you are not in the mood to party, but you do want to go out for a few drinks with friends or that special someone, try these places:
- State Lunch - Located on Water Street in Augusta, they have a unique menu and even more unique cocktails.
- Cushnoc Brewing Company - This brewery and wood-fired pizza place is located on Water Street in Augusta. Creative pizza and an amazing selection of craft beers.
- The Silver Street Tavern - Located at the corner of Silver Street and Main Street in Waterville, they have some great food and regularly have live music, too.
- The Liberal Cup - Amazing food and a good selection of craft beers and cocktails. Find them on Water Street in Hallowell.
- The Lion's Den - Find them on Main Street in Waterville or enter the pub from The Concourse. Great food, adult drinks, and live music.