Get Ready For The Windsor Fair
It's fair season once again, and the Windsor Fair is starting on Sunday, Aug. 26!
Here is some information on the fair, get the full schedule here:
Half Price Day-Wednesday, Aug. 29--admission just $4!
- $9 Aug. 26-28
- $4 Aug. 29
- $9 Aug. 30
- $10 Aug. 31-Sept. 2
- $9 Sept. 3 (Labor Day)
- $60 Season Pass
- Free Parking every day!
- Located in the heart of Central Maine, our fairgrounds are in close proximity to the Maine Coast, golf courses and mountains.
- Encompassing 275 acres, it is one of the largest agricultural fairs with attendance estimated at over 150,000
- Daily entertainment featuring the best of local and nationally recognized talent.
- A huge exhibit of farm animals with premiums to exhibitors approaching $125,000
- Nine days of harness racing with some of the highest purses of the year.
Our Windsor Fair coverage is being brought to you by Budget Blinds of Augusta.
And the O'Connor Auto Park