Help Others Build a Brighter Future at the Children’s Center
The Children's Center is hiring for a variety of immediate and long-term positions in all of their locations, as well as remote opportunities. If you want to make a difference and shape the lives of children with special needs and their families, the Children’s Center is a great opportunity for you.
Some of their positions available include full-time and substitute Behavioral Health Professionals and Education Technicians. No matter what position interests you, at the Children’s Center you can expect to have professional development and growth opportunities that fit your needs. They also offer flexible schedules.
The Children’s Center has provided specialized programs to young children with disabilities for over 50 years. They currently provide services in Augusta, Waterville, Farmington, and Skowhegan.
- Behavioral Health Professionals (BHP)
- Educational Technicians
- Targeted Case Manager
- Telehealth providers: speech pathologist, occupational therapist, physical therapist, outpatient mental health, and board-certified behavioral analyst
- 12 paid holidays
- Annual performance-based raises
- Continued education opportunities
- Dental insurance
- Direct deposit
- Earned time off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral incentive
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Degree requirement varies upon the position
Don’t wait to start your new career! Don’t wait to start your new career! Learn more by calling 207-626-3497, visiting childrensctr.org or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.