It’s Face Your Fears Day! Check Out These Celebrity Phobias
Happy Face Your Fears Day. Are you terrified by something? Whatever it is, you're probably not alone. Check out these celebrity fears...
According to Fearof.net :
- Jennifer Aniston, Tony Curtis, John Madden, Muhammad Ali, Michael Jackson, Cher and late country singer Johnny Cash are (or were) extremely afraid of flying.
- Sean “Diddy” Combs, “Harry Potter” star Daniel Radcliffe and Johnny Depp are all afraid of clowns.
- The designer of the Eiffel Tower, Gustave Eiffel, was allegedly afraid of heights.
- Woody Allen has also admitted to being afraid of insects, dogs, getting certain diseases, of showers having the drain hole in the middle of the tub, heights, small rooms and crowds.
- Two famous personalities who were extremely afraid of being buried alive include fairytale writer Hans Christian Andersen and renowned musician Frederic Chopin.
- Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte, Mussolini and Alexander The Great were all afraid of cats.
- Barbra Streisand, Marilyn Monroe and actor Sir Lawrence Olivier are or were terrified of speaking in public.
- Michael Jordan is terrified of the ocean. Likewise, Carmen Elektra experiences panic attacks at the sight or thought of being near water. Christina Ricci is deathly fearful of being alone in a swimming pool as she believes that “a door would open up in its floor and swallow her alive.” Ricci is allegedly also deathly afraid of sharks – and indoor houseplants.
- “Twilight” star Robert Pattinson is deathly afraid of horses and fears being crushed by them.
- Nicole Kidman is terrified of butterflies.
- Justin Timberlake is believed to be afraid of spiders, snakes and all other creepy crawlers.
- Scarlett Johansson is also terrified of cockroaches and birds. Britney Spears hates bigger reptiles like Komodo Dragons or large lizards and director Steven Spielberg is also deadly afraid of all kinds of insects.
- Keanu Reeves is afraid of being left alone in the dark and Megan Fox is just plain old afraid of the dark
- Madonna is supposedly very scared of thunderstorms.
- Matthew McConaughey is afraid of revolving doors and avoids them at all costs. He is also afraid of tunnels and driving through them.
- Megan Fox hates anything to do with paper, especially the sound of paper tearing, or erasing words on paper etc. She is also a germaphobe.
- Fear of getting a haircut
- Angelina Jolie’s famous ex-husband, Billy Bob Thornton, is afraid of antique furniture and cannot stand being in a room having one. That phobia was written into his movie "Bandits"
- Pamela Anderson is scared of mirrors.
- Sarah Paulson’s real-life fears were written into the “American Horror: Cult” script. Paulson said everything you see her character Ally screaming at onscreen is actually something that would make her scream in real life: She’s deathly afraid of clowns, heights, holes and bees.
What are you afraid of?